Have You Gone Away Over Easter?

We have... to Butlins! We are there now!

It feels so odd to be writing a post announcing that I'm away as normally I'm so security conscious. I don't like to Tweet, blog, Facebook post or otherwise let anyone know any of my actions before I go away because it's like advertising that your house will be empty, but on this occasion, mine won't because my husband isn't coming!!

This is the first time I've gone away without him, but the kids and I are here with Grandma & Grandpa at Butlins in Bognor for a 'schools out' break and he has to work. Thankfully my kids are a bit older now, travelling with them is easier. We still have to make frequent toilet stops for my 4 year old, but at least they don't usually scream the place down if they have to wait for food, so it's easier for me to travel with them alone.

This break is especially nice because it's Grandpa David's 76th birthday today so we can have a lovely celebration tea later on! I packed his card and pressie before I came so I was super organised!

With the weather being so changeable recently, I've been extra cautious and packed warm boots and sandals, plus plenty of layers - you never know what the weather will be like at all do you?! I'm hoping we'll see some sun and get to the beach whilst we are here, but either way at least there is plenty to do.

Next week the kids are back in the school routine and I have to get back on track with my Slimming World. I have had this week off to enjoy my holiday, having puddings every night but that can't last forever! Whatever you are doing this week, have fun and enjoy the last few days before the clock watching begins again!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.