Nominate me!!

Hey! The BiBs 2012 have just been launched - this stands for 'Brilliance in Blogging!'

I am going for the category of 'Inspire' as I like to keep my blog positive, upbeat and enthusiastic, and I hope that you feel all those things when you read the posts I write!

Brilliance in Blogging: Inspire!

For the next two weeks, blogs are being nominated for various categories, and each nomination I get will increase my chance of being shortlisted for the awards, so if you like what you read, please do nominate me!!

You do this by clicking here and this brings up the nominations form. Then, look for the INSPIRE category which is the third one down, and in Blog Name, put JUGGLE MUM. Then, in INSPIRE! Nominee, put in http://www.jugglemum.com or insert the URL to a specific post that you might like! I sent in my recent post about following my dreams and how my book has helped others to do this too, as I think this is inspiring!!

I know the form looks long but you don't have to nominate someone in each category if you don't want to! But if you have lots of favourite blogs, this is a great way to nominate them all in one go!

I really hope to reach the shortlist for this awards, as this is my first blog awards and I feel ready after 4 years of blogging to take this step!

Thank you so much in advance for your nomination. It will only take a few minutes of your time to complete and you will be making me smile even wider!!

If you want help finding a blog post to nominate, then here is a URL of a recent inspiring post for you to copy and paste into the awards form!
http://www.jugglemum.com/2012/03/is-your-book-still-dream-waiting-to.html

You DON'T HAVE TO BE A BLOGGER to nominate me for this awards! All you need to do is make sure you press 'Submit' at the bottom of the form!!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.