I've got some 'Training' to do!

Wow! January is usually a month where all the bills come in but my post lady has just been and I've had a rather nice envelope...



Cross Country Trains have sent me a voucher for a Family Railcard and are letting me pick a destination I want to travel to from their network! Hmm, they go from Leeds to Edinburgh, and I do love bonnie Scotland, so maybe a little visit is in order!!

Looks like I'll be on 't'internet this evening with my hubby to choose a short break. We've been offered four tickets though, so it looks like we'll have to take the kids and not have a naughty weekend ourselves! I'll keep you posted on what we decide!!!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.