Competition to Win a Butlins Break!!

Now I'm a bit of a 'comper' (is that what you call someone who is into competitions?!) I like entering, because - well, you never know do you? And you have to be in it to win it!! So I have just been told about a great competition where someone could win a family break at Butlins, and I wanted to share it with you!

The competition was launched by Butlins in conjunction with their new TV advert on Facebook and Twitter (you can watch the ad here if you haven’t caught it on the small screen yet). To enter, entrants need to watch the ad and count the number of bounces the little girl makes and email Butlins with the answer. If you go to this website, you can email Butlins straight from the page!

Entries close at midnight on 10th January and they will do the draw and announce the winner on the 11th Jan. The winner will get a Butlins family break for 4 people in Silver accommodation, so go ahead - give it a go, you never know!

I don't know if you are aware but I am a Butlins Mum Ambassador this year (which is why I get to hear about competitions like this!) and I will be trying out the Skegness resort in a few weeks. I'll post on this blog how we get on and what we got up to!


Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.