The Littlewoods Fashion Challenge!

Now I love the word 'fashion' and I'm always up for a fun challenge so when Littlewoods wanted to see if me and two other bloggers could rock 5 items of clothing for one week, I knew I'd be keen to give it a go!
Little do they know that I have a trick up my sleeve - I'm an ex London College of Fashion girl- my styling kit came everywhere with me 15 years ago, so I know a thing or two about making an outfit work. The kit is probably up in the loft now but I will dust it off and get ready for the week long fashion fiesta! The pieces they are sending me are still to be decided- I'll fill you in once I know!

This isn't the first time I've worn some Littlewoods clothes. Do you remember how my kids and I went to London last month for the Littlewoods Bloggers Christmas event? Well after that day of cake and having my make up done, I posed for a fashion shoot with my kids and here is the result!

Here is my look book provided after my shoot

and

and


To check out the stuff Littlewoods has for yourself, you can watch their Christmas TV ad below:


Or visit www.Littlewoods.com for their website.

So I'm up for the challenge and will be reporting the results on this blog. I just hope that there is nothing resembling harem pants in the package. I looked like I was wearing a nappy when I wore them last time round in the 80's (remember MC Hammer?!) and have had two babies in nappies since then so I just don't think they'd be a good look for me!!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.