I Got Papped!

*Stop press* Juggle Mum got papped!

I'm just kidding, but I have been in the press quite a bit over the last few months! Let me show you a bit of the coverage...


This was the September 2011 issue, and the article was about mums returning to work. I gave a column's worth of tips which you can see in the box to the right here (Slimline your day):


I'm also featured in Good Housekeeping's January 2012 issue which is out now!

The article on finding the pause button features my tips for a calm children's bedtime routine!



And not forgetting radio, I'll be on BBC Radio Leeds today for the drive time show talking about how savvy shoppers now use coupons to save cash in this economy! You can listen live at about 5.30pm here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/programmes

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and well deserved. Your book is still working magic for me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penny, that's lovely! Comments like yours are the best thing about having written a book. It makes the time spent and discipline worthwhile when you know it is helping someone else! Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.