Give a Girl A Kindle This Christmas!

Ok this is an appeal.

But not your usual Christmas appeal, this one is to make MY Christmas wish come true! Woo hoo!

I'm in a competition with 18 other bloggers, all of whom have said what they'd like for Christmas. here is where you can vote for me! http://glam.co.uk/2011/12/juggle-mums-christmas-wish/

We all have a page on Glam's website (Glam is my blog advertising provider) and everyone has to ask their friends, family and followers to vote to help them win! Whoever has the most votes (or '+1s') at 5pm on Tuesday 20th December, wins their Christmas wish!

I have wished for a Kindle. I love to read when I get the chance, and my bedside table currently has a stack of about 6 books that are in line to be read! However I also like things clutter free and tidy around me! So I would love a Kindle to store all my books on then I don't have all the mess but I can still read to my little heart's content!

If you give me a vote here, you will be helping to make my wish come true!!

Here is what their page looks like:


Thank you in advance for taking a few minutes to cast your vote!! ...I'll let you know if all my blogging and Twitter campaigning worked!!! (hehe)

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.