Yorkshire Bloggers Descend on Littlewoods Christmas Event!

I say Yorkshire bloggers (plural) because my two children are certainly active in blogging. I write the copy, they get to play with the free toys we are sent, and bake with the free cereal! So when Littlewoods invited us to London during the last Half Term, we said "Ooh yes!" Here is what went down...



After this video was shot, we headed for the Offices where we were greeted with this scene:

This is heaven! A room full of clothes, shoes, toys for the kids, cake, other bloggers to chat to and a photography studio set up in the corner because we were going to have our pictures taken!

We were encouraged to try on some of the clothes hanging round the showroom, to find something to wear in the photo. I bumped into Jo from Slummy Single Mummy who just looked gorgeous in everything she tried! I can't wait to see her photo from this event. Here she is on the left:


I also had a natter with Kerry from 'And Then All I Thought About Was You' (here on the right)


and Nova from Cherished By Me who is on the left below...


Whilst I was busy getting photos taken with the other bloggers, my daughter was busy having sparkly make up applied...


Then we posed for our fashion shoot! (Pictures to follow in another blog post)

The team at Littlewoods and their PR Agency McCann were fantastic. They couldn't help out enough whether it was finding me a dress in my size to try on or getting my son a piece of cake! Here are some of the girls who helped make the day so special...


...and after all the fashion and photography fun, we got to keep the clothes! This is my children in the street after we left!


Thank you so much Littlewoods - your Christmas fashions are awesome!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you and I thought you looked gorgeous in the short black shirt/sparkly top combo - great taste :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo! You just looked fab in everything!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.