Review: Canvas by Photobox

**This is a Product Review Post**

Product Name: Canvas Print by Photobox
Buy Online Here: www.photobox.co.uk
Price: From £27.99 Mine was £34.99 plus P&P
Star Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

The blurb: Take a favourite photo and turn it into a stunning Canvas Print worthy of wall space in any gallery. Available in 14 sizes. Fantastic print quality. Choice of Classic or Premium. Option to wrap photo around edges. 2 working days production time

Initial Thoughts: I chose the Classic Rectangle which is a size of 40.6 x 30.5cm and costs £34.99. It was a nice size for my bedroom, and the quality of the canvas was good. Your photo is enlarged and printed onto a canvas sheet which is then stretched across a wooden frame and stapled at the back.

I Liked: The quick dispatch. It was sent from the warehouse within 2 days and I was kept informed of its progress with emails. Having a canvas for your wall is a modern way to display your family photos, and quality wise this one was great.

I wasn't Keen: The website didn't give me the option to checkout my basket with my preferred photo after warning me that the print quality would be low. I accept that they want to ensure that only high quality canvas's are sent out, but if they have warned customers that the quality will be low due to their photo choice, I think that it is up to the customer if they want to continue with the order regardless. In my case, I wanted the canvas as a reminder of the weight I was 'before' I started to shed weight. I've lost two stone so far and I only had one photo of me looking suitably heavy but also dressed up nicely! So I wanted to stick with my original print - even if the print quality would be low. As it was, I was unable to proceed with that photo and had to select another image that was better quality to have on the canvas- but my second choice was blurred too- this was down to my photo choice and not the printing, but I was saddened that I was allowed to print one blurred shot but not another (my original first choice).
It is also worth noting that if you wrap the image round the canvas that some of the picture may be effectively 'cut off' as it is shown on the sides of the frame. In order to get my whole portrait image onto the front of the canvas I had to opt for 'no wrap', so this is something to be aware of.

Overall: The canvas was a nice quality- and arrived quickly. It would make a great Christmas present for someone special as an alternative to toiletry gift sets!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.