The Private Members Club, The PR Company, The Bloggers and Butlins!

Now I have a confession to make... I'm not cool.

I like Asti Spumante, my favourite outfit is my pyjamas and I am partial to a bit of soft rock from time to time. But I got the chance to be cool last week when the Butlins marketing ladies took me and a couple of other bloggers to a private members club in Central London!

Here we are at The Hospital Club!


From left to right is Katie from Butlins, Marianne from Mari's World, Rachel from Right From The Start, me in the awesome zebra chair, and Jae from Butlins.

This place has hosted private movie screenings, celebrity parties and events from some of the biggest brands in the world. There was a picture of Jo Whiley in the lift because I think she might have recorded her BBC Radio 1 show from there before, so like a tourist, I had my eagle eyes on alert - hoping to bump into a celeb who I could casually ask to pose for a photo with me!

This place was so hip that even the lift was cool. Check it out!


At the bar, the girls enjoyed champagne and olives whilst I had a 'watermelon smash' cocktail and crisps. (I told you I wasn't cool!) We had gone there after a day in London at the PR offices that looks after Butlins. The bloggers had been chosen to be 'Butlins Mum Ambassadors' for 2011 - 2012 and this was our first meeting to learn a bit more about Butlins and meet the other bloggers.



Here we are earlier in the day:


From left to right: Anne from Consolidated PR, Rachel (blogger), Me (blogger), Mari (blogger), Katie (Butlins) and Jae (Butlins).

So the deal is that as a 'Butlins Mum' I'm going to be visiting two of their resorts next year to have a family break and report back on how it was. It's like a review with bells on! But that is next year, for now I had a fab time in London. I always love re-visiting the big smoke, even if my feet always hurt by the end of the day (and I have run 10K y'know!)

Do you know what the first thing I did when I got home? (after kissing my kids) I got into my pyjamas!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

3 comments:

  1. Great post, and lovely photos! You forgot to tell everyone we got stuck in the lift taking photos of that plaque :)
    Fabulous day and lovely to meet you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab day it was and who cares about cool, at least you're not pretending to be someone you're not. Looking forward to our next outing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It was excellent to spend time with you both and I did *forget* to mention that Mari and I were stuck in the lift because we tried to photograph the plaque and the doors closed! haha x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.