Why I'm Going to BritMums Live

BritMums Live has just been announced, and is promising to be Britain's biggest parent blogging conference.

For the last two years it has been known as CyberMummy, but from 2012 it is BritMums Live and will spead over two days, with even more workshops, parties and blogging mixer opportunities!

I've done a short video to say why I'll be there in 2012- hope to see you too!



www.britmumslive.co.uk
If the video isn't showing, simply scroll to the bottom of the blog and it will be positioned at the bottom. I'm not sure why Blogger is putting my videos here but this is how to find them!!


Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.