Minute Mum- Tip for Baking with Kids!

Y'know those plastic bags that come with school uniform polo shirts that have a hanger on the top? Here's how I use mine to stay tidy in the kitchen when baking with kids. It's a great tip and environmentally friendly too as I'm re-using the bag!

The kids and I had a really fun afternoon recently making Rice Crispie buns, chocolate chip cookies and also some bread, and here is a short video. If the video is not displayed directly below, just scroll to the bottom of my blog and you will see the video there! Sometimes it doesn't embed correctly!



Kellogg's kindly sent us those chefs hats you see the kids wearing, along with some cereals such as the Rice Crispies and also some new look Multi Grains. We didn't bake with the Multi Grains - the kids ate them long before our afternoon in the kitchen, but it was lovely of Kellogg's to send them in any case! My children love a bowl of cereal in the mornings, so we can't wait until the launch of their new cereal Mini Max which is coming out this month.



I hope you enjoy watching this video as much as we enjoyed making it!!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.