The Day I went to BBC Radio Leeds!

I got a phone call this week inviting me to speak on BBC Radio Leeds about being a busy mum, juggling it all! It was prompted by the release of the new film with Sarah Jessica Parker called "I Don't Know How She Does It" - I blogged about this recently, here is the post.

So I thought it would be fun to blog about the event, this is my video:



The longer video that contained the whole interview was too large to upload to Blogger (it would have taken 3 days to upload!!) so unfortunately I had to scale back! I like the phrase 'Go big or go home' but in this case, we had to go small! I hope you like it anyway!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.