PR Vs Advertising

Once again, sex explains everything...including the differences between
direct marketing, advertising and PR.
You go to a party and you see a SEXY guy across the room. You go up to him
and say "Hi, I'm great in bed, what about it?"... That's direct marketing.

You go to a party and you see a SEXY guy across the room. You give your
friend ten dollars. She goes up and says "Hi, my friend over there is great
in bed, what about it?"... That's advertising.

You go to a party, you see a SEXY guy across the room. He comes over and
says, "Hi, I hear you're great in bed, what about it?"...That is the power
of PR.

I used to love this explanation in my PR days! I found it recently and thought it would make a fun blog post!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.