It's Time For CyberMummy 2011!

This weekend it's CyberMummy 2011- the biggest blogging conference of the year and I can't wait to go!

My bags are packed, I'm catching the train tonight and staying in a hotel (courtesy of Kellogg's who have sponsored me - thanks guys!) and tomorrow I'll be catching up with old friends, making new ones and also delivering a workshop in the afternoon on my topic- 'The Blog Life Balance'!

Part of what I'll be talking about in my workshop is being organised in advance. How a bit of pre planning can really make a difference when it comes to alleviating the pressure and stopping the rushing, so to 'walk my talk', I'm doing as I advise and getting organised!

I've uploaded a link below to the formulas of eight types of blog post. This is one of the segments I'll be covering and these documents are designed to help bloggers who are stuck with what to write. Maybe they have writers block, or maybe they have too much potential blog material going on in their head that its hard to extract just one idea and develop it, so these formulae will help to separate out ideas and know what to write in what order to get the post done quickly!

Feel free to download and use them to help with your own blog post writing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8v89rqvspcqau57

I'll also be selling copies of my new book during my workshop at a special event price and can sign them if desired! The book is aimed at bloggers, authors and aspiring writers and is called 'I Don't Have Time To Write'. Here is a copy of the cover.


...and if you are at CyberMummy tomorrow and see me around, give me a wave!!

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to meeting you in the flesh. See you there x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.