I Don't Have Time To Write! New Book Out Now!



It's here! My latest book is now available to buy on Amazon!

Have you always wanted to write a book but don't seem to have the time? Do you struggle to get your writing projects, blogs, press releases or articles written on time? If so, this book is for you!

'I Don't Have Time To Write' is written for those people who just don't have enough hours in the day! Whether the dream is to write a book or to regularly produce content for a blog, this book will help you to learn the tips and tricks to get your piece of writing done - AND have a life in the process!

On a personal note, this book was quite fast for me to write but spent a while in production, so I'm so happy that it is finally out and can start to help budding writers to achieve their dream!

There is a chapter focused on bloggers and one focused on Infopreneurs (people who write content for their businesses) but the whole book content works for writers of all kinds. The one thing they will have in common is a desire to write but a lack of time to do it!

Here is the blurb from the back of the book:
Turbo Boost Your Writing Productivity
Whether you write for a living or whether you have a writing project that's absorbing your time, it's very likely that you're over-worked, over-stretched and under a deadline. No matter what you have to get written - from a book, a blog or a press release to an article, an advertisement or anything in between - it always pays to get it written quickly and efficiently. If time is pressing but the desire to get your non-fiction work written is pressing just as hard, or if you catch yourself saying "I don't have time..." this book is for you! Author, mum and time-management guru, Nadine Hill shares a wealth of tried-and-tested tips, tactics and techniques to help you complete your next writing project in less time.
Nadine Hill is a busy working mum ("Is there any other kind?!") who has a fascination with time management which borders on the obsessive! She loves to find more effective ways of doing the daily juggle whilst enjoying the journey and has lots of practise through raising her two children, managing her small business, being a best-selling author, running her home, public speaking and finding time to get to the gym! Nadine lives in Yorkshire, UK with her husband, two young children and two mischievous cats! You can learn more about her at www.NadineHill.com

Want a free copy?
I have five review copies to give away- All I ask of the winners is that they read the book straight-away and post a review onto Amazon.co.uk and also on Amazon.com (use the same review!) within two weeks of receipt!
If you would like a free copy (worth £15) and can commit to writing up your review within a two week time-scale, please drop me a comment below with your email address so I can contact you.
I will post to UK addresses only. **NOTE: All review copies have now been allocated**

You can learn more about the book at its special website: www.IDontHaveTime.co.uk

Thanks for visiting! You are looking hot today! x

6 comments:

  1. id love a copy and promise to review it. tiggyloo@yahoo.com (i got this link from jackie frith)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadine

    I'd love the chance to review your new book. Your last book is a really useful business book. My email is pa@clairesheehan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadine,
    Yes, I can commit to this & would love to review your book & get some tips!
    notsuchayummymummy@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'm emailing each of you ladies to get your postal address! I've still two more copies up for grabs if anyone else can review!!
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Yes I'd like the chance to review - I'd put it on my blog too www.92three30.com.
    Email is epricetemp at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to review it.

    robyn_logan (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.