International Women's Day at Juggle Mum

Today is International Women's Day! A day to celebrate the achievements of women, so in the spirit of celebration, I'd like to launch my own spin on it.

Being Juggle Mum means that I value the time we spend doing nothing as much as when we are productive, so I'd like to encourage women everywhere today - take a break at some stage today to do what YOU want!

Want to enjoy a cup of tea with no distractions, curled up in a chair? Want to feel the grass under your feet? Want to soak in some bubbles? Watch your TV show? Paint your nails or cuddle your kids or your pet? Then do it today - but do ONLY that.

Don't multi-task or try to rush your activity. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you do ONLY that and be mindful and present for the time it takes, and really relish the time. It will be your gift to yourself today.

Happy International Women's Day!
x

I hope you like my blog. I feel like a party host and you are my guests so it's important to me that you feel welcome! Do follow this blog so I know who my guests are! Your support really makes a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.