Did You See Me in Pregnancy and Birth?

...The magazine I mean, not literally when I was in pregnancy or birth!

Here is the most recent Pregnancy & Birth Magazine - March 2011 issue:


... and 'Time Management Expert and Mum of Two, Nadine Hill' is featured on pages 56 and 57!

The article is called 'Found! The answers to your new life questions - Get one step ahead and avoid that post-pregnancy identity crisis. Here's how things are about to change...'

My first tip comes in the question "Will I still feel like myself once I'm a mum?" My answer tells the reader to remember that having a baby is about gaining a new life, not losing your old one, and that just because your new baby's needs have to go to the top of your list, that doesn't mean that YOU (the mum) has to slip to the bottom!

There is also a pink box in the double page spread that says "You know you're having a mum life crisis when..." and I provide two out of the five tips!
My first was 'Go easy on yourself', learn to slow down a bit- all that matters is you and your pregnancy, not the dusting or having the perfect nursery'.

My second tip was 'Get peer support to help you through the tough times'. If you don't have relatives or friends with babies, find a nearby antenatal class or support group.



The magazine cover price is £2.80 from all good newsagents, and is out now!

I hope you like my blog. I feel like a party host and you are my guests so it's important to me that you feel welcome! Do follow this blog so I know who my guests are! Your support really makes a difference. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadine, that is fantastic! Little M and I were in the September issue a few months ago.
    Is this a regular feature? Great blog too :)
    Maria & Little M

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.