How Victoria Beckham helped my Son slay the Dragon!

My son was playing, running round the living room pretending to fight with his toy sword, when he suddenly stopped, went to get a book and sat down to learn 'tactics'! He can't actually read but he consulted his book and said "That's how you get the dragon" then jumped up and carried on fighting!



I went to see which book was the oracle on dragon slaying, and laughed out loud when I realised he was reading 'Victoria's Secrets' by Victoria Beckham!!

I hope you like my blog. I feel like a party host and you are my guests so it's important to me that you feel welcome! Do follow this blog so I know who my guests are! Your support really makes a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.