With 'Nip & Fab' I can BE Fab!



**This is a Product Review Post**

Product Name: Multi Fix Oil and Lip + Nip Fix by Nip + Fab
Buy Online Here: From Harvey Nichols
Price: £11.95 for the oil and £7.95 for the Lip Balm
Star Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

The blurb: Fans of niche and cutting edge brands that offer real results are in for a treat this month with the launch of an affordable, super effective skincare range. This new collection is from beauty expert Maria Hatzistefanis, who also created the global best-selling brand, Rodial.
Initial Thoughts: The Lip + Nip Fix was in a lovely 'pocket sized' tube and was really thick and lush when I squeezed it out! I'm no longer breastfeeding my children, but when I was, I'd have much rather pulled this out of my bag to soothe cracked nipples than the Kamillosan I used to have to carry! Plus the product multi-tasks, it works on lips and nips, which saves carrying round multiple products!
I Liked: I was pleasantly surprised by how easily the oil was absorbed and how it wasn't greasy which was something I'd dreaded! After only one application, I could already see a fade in the intensity of a couple of red blotches that I had on my leg.
I wasn't Keen: There really wasn't anything I disliked hence the 5 out of 5 stars!
Overall: This is a 'high end' range that is priced at an affordable level. I loved the 'clean' packaging and the products themselves felt like good quality. I'd recommend this range to a friend!

I hope you like my blog. I feel like a party host and you are my guests so it's important to me that you feel welcome! Do follow this blog so I know who my guests are! Your support really makes a difference. x

2 comments:

  1. It's sad to see interesting blogs like yours promoting this kind of products. none of these products work.Rodial itself is scam.Let alone its cheaper version. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you feel that way, but these were my honest opinions on the products. The oil was reduced redness on some leg scars I had from my cats bringing in fleas over the summer and I was bitten. We got rid of the fleas and the bites went too but I was left with red blotches, and the oil is working, so as long as it carries on working, I will carry on using it!
    I don't know the history of Rodial so I don't know whether it is a scam or not - I mentioned it because it was in the promotional 'blurb' I got from the PR company.
    Thanks for sharing your opinion though!
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.