Activities from the School Holidays

I have been determined to enjoy this summer with the kids and so far, so good!
It is the last summer before my youngest starts school nursery in September, and it's when you look at how fast they are growing, you want to make every second count!

So far we have been to a family wedding, playdate at the Wacky Warehouse and cinema. A picnic and a bounce in the trampoline in the back garden and the inevitable trip to the shops for next years' school uniform! There have also been days when we've had a lie in and completely not paid attention to the clock - and this is the best bit. It's nice to go with how we feel on a particular day, and not worry about what time it is or being late for something!

Bring on the rest of the summer - our timetables will be back before we know it!

Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life. Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.