Review: Canvas Wall Art

Look at my latest piece of artwork!


I know diddley squat about brush strokes, famous artists or galleries but if there was one canvas that I'd like to look at again and again - it would be this one of my kids!

I know the picture looks a little cluttered and 'un-posed' but this was taken without my children's knowledge one morning when we were about to get ready to leave for school! I walked round the corner - saw this and quickly retreated for my camera to get the shot!

I think it is so easy these days to rush through life without ever stopping to breathe sometimes, but our children will only be *this age* once! Even over the course of the last two months I can see a massive difference in my two - they have both had a growth spurt and now I have to buy more school uniform for them before September because everything is looking short, so if there is ever a great way to capture these memories of them how they were, getting a canvas print is it!

The quality of this picture from Canvas Dezigns is fab and I was really impressed with the speed of their production and delivery - I placed the order on the Thursday and was signing for the delivery on the following Monday!

If you are like me I bet you have loads of photos stored on your computer, so if you want to freshen up your home decor with a great piece of priceless artwork, check out Canvas Dezigns and readers of this blog also get a 5% discount on their already reasonable prices! Here is Canvas Prints online! Use code OZJJQYFVBGS to get the discount! *This code has now expired*

Happy shopping! Oh! and before you judge the tatty decor of my hallway, I can assure you that it is all nicely painted and wallpapered now!! (this is me being Hyacinth Bouquet for just a second!)

Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life. Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

7 comments:

  1. I love it Thanks for sharing this very detailed, easy to understand guide. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome - the canvas is great - I love it! Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of doing one of these for my new hallway so I clicked on the link, but it doesn't work. I also googled canvas dezigns, but that doesn't work either, are they still in business?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi WM
    They are deffo in business - I spoke with them last week. Sorry my link didn't work:(
    But here is their email address so you can contact them!
    Katharine McKee katharine@canvasdezign.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Nadine.

    The link is working now, so it must have been a temporary glitch at their end. May give them a go!

    WM x

    ReplyDelete
  6. *** JUST IN!****
    This is the code to get the 5% discount - OZJJQYFVBGS
    Happy shopping everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great thanks for the info found it very informative and helpful i love canvas photo ther agreat way to show your memories thanks great site

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.