A V Glam Awards Night!

The 42 Under 42 Awards is an annual round up of the 42 most 'up and coming' entrepreneurs in Yorkshire in any year. I was named as one of the '42' a few years ago but this year I was invited to go to the awards as an 'old bird'. They didn't use those words exactly - it was more along the lines of "As a previous winner..."

So me and my mumpreneur pal Sarah Ainslie got out our feather boas to go to this years awards!

This is us on the red carpet!


... and this is our close up!


Sarah is the glam brunette - I am the glam blonde!!

Then the next two pictures were taken after we'd had a few drinks!


and



What a night!


Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life. Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.