Stuck for Blog Content? Here's How to Get Some - Fast!

I was surfing the web recently, late one Tuesday evening and I came across this post which really inspired me.

The author, David Risley, says how you can create lots of blog content using stuff you already have. I'm a massive fan of not re-inventing the wheel, and I do have 5 years worth of press releases, feature articles and copy from within my business that I can re-purpose into great time saving podcasts. ...So I did!

It took me about 1 hour late on this Tuesday evening, when I was ready for bed, but was motivated to see what I could produce, and I produced 3 short podcasts that will become 3 separate blog posts for Time Management Mum! It is genius to use your already written content! Why didn't I think of this before!!

Look out for the podcasts over the coming weeks.

Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life. Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

1 comment:

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.