An Anniversaire to Remember!



We've just celebrated our anniversary and we went here.

It is called Headlam Hall and it is gorgeous!

The funny thing about it though is that after we'd booked the weekend, my husbands Nanna said that her husband (Simon's late Grandad) used to work there as a chauffeur for the former owners of the house and that they lived on site! This was when it was still a country pile rather than a commercial hotel but it is still a family run business.

So they lived rent free on a 17th Century Estate - I wouldn't mind a bit of that!

It was so relaxing - I'd highly recommend it!!

Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life. Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.