Time Management Competition Winner

The winner of the Time Management Competition that ran throughout April is (drumroll please.......)

Carol from Working Mum!

Carol's entry was
"My life saver is to stock up on lots of age appropriate presents, cards and wrapping paper in August so that when daughter is invited to a party I don't have to find time to go and get a card and present!"

Brilliant time saving tip and also a sanity saver too! I also do this, if I spot sale items during the year, I just stockpile for the inevitable invites that come often with 1 weeks' notice!

Here are the original competition posts:
http://www.timemanagementmum.com/2010/04/time-management-tips-for-women-who.html
and...
http://www.timemanagementmum.com/2010/04/your-best-time-management-tip.html

Well done Carol and your prize - a £20 High Street voucher (you chose M&S) is on its way to you!
***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***

This competition was sponsored by Euroffice who are the UK’s no1 online office supplies company.


Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life. Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Lovely to win something. Now I just have to find the time to spend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news that you are coming to CyberMummy....... I have added your blog to my blogroll over at http://www.mummy-tips.com I'm looking forward to getting to know you before the conference in July and if you would like to find out about me.... just follow me back.
    See you very soon!
    xx
    Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing. I will show this to my wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sian
    Thanks for adding me to your blogroll - you are now on mine too and I'm following!!
    Will be great to get to know you better and meet you properly at Cybermummy!
    See you soon!
    Nadine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.