The Power of Advertising

So we were sat down to dinner - my husband had cooked and he put my daughter's plate in front of her. She took one look and then asked

"Is this 'Green Giant' sweetcorn?"

I couldn't believe it!! Sweetcorn is sweetcorn! But what a good job the marketers for Green Giant have done to have a 7 year old ask me that at the dinner table!

It reminded me of when she was 18 months old and could identify Mc Donalds by the golden arches as we drove past.

Have your children ever surprised you with requests from brand advertising?

Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life. Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.