Free e-Book for Mumpreneurs

I have just found out about a new free e-book which Mumpreneurs out there may find useful!
The Mumpreneur’s Guide to Online Business Success is an e-book written by Antonia Chitty and Erica Douglas - both mummybloggers who know about social networking. This free book is only available until 6th June 2010 as they are launching a new e-course on 7th June so snap it up quickly! Go here to claim the book:
www.themumpreneurguide.co.uk/winonline.php

It’s just right for anyone who wants to get started on Facebook, Twitter or create and maintain a business blog.

I did a review about a year ago of a book with a very similar name, so I'm letting you know about that to avoid confusion! This book was by Supermummy and here is the review:
http://www.timemanagementmum.com/2009/03/youre-already-supermummy-heres-how-to.html

Both books are worth checking out if you are a mum in business or want to be. You just need to find the time to read them now!!

Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life. Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.