10 Things to Do if You Get an Hour's 'Me Time'

I had a dream last night that I was on a sandy beach with a book, an iPod, peace and quiet and an attentive waiter bringing me endless cocktails and Diet Cokes! ...then I woke up! But it made me think about what I might do if I had an hour's 'Me Time' in my normal life.

So here's my Top Ten:
1. Go swimming at the gym. I LOVE doing lengths and having quiet time to just think!
2. I adore a lie in on a Sunday Morning when I can get one. I like the papers in bed and a pain au chocolate and a cup of tea!
3. Watching Desperate Housewives, Drop Dead Diva or Cougar Town which I've recorded on my Sky +
4. SHOPPING! Who doesn't love a browse round the shops 'sans enfants' so I can take as long as I want trying on and no-one nattering to go to the Early Leaning Centre!
5. Getting my friend round for a coffee and a chat
6. Pounding the pavement on a run. Just me, my iPod and the road.
7. A long, hot bubble bath with a face-pack
8. The classic - curling up with a good book
9. I haven't done this yet but I want to try out Guitar Hero
10. My favourite of all of these is cuddling up on the sofa with my kids - one under each arm and watching a Disney movie with a bowl of microwave popcorn!

What would YOUR 'Me Time' consist of?

...... Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life.
Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.