What did YOU want to be when you grew up?

My 7YO said to me today that she wanted to be a famous ballet teacher! Not just a ballet teacher but a FAMOUS one!!

When I asked why, she said that you get to wear make up and get to go places. I said that you can go places when you are not famous, but she said that when you are famous you get to go there for FREE! Kids are not daft are they?

So what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a pop star from the age of 5. Then, I was going to be an air hostess, then I wanted to be a dance teacher with my own studio as I got older (I loved jazz dancing!) then when I was a teen, I wanted to be a fashion journalist!

Hmm, did I get there? I do earn some of my living from writing (I have authored a book and am working on the next - plus I write this blog which is kind of like a hobby that has benefits - free products etc!) I do love fashion, and as for air hostessing - I serve people meals and drinks all day (my kids!) And now I have my disco ball in my kitchen, I enjoy a boogie whilst cooking! So maybe I got what I wanted all along!

Tell me what you wanted to do - nurse? librarian? train driver or vet? Or were you going to be a pop star like me?!

...... Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life.
Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.