My 80's Heart-throb!

Now this could be embarrassing, but one of my pin ups in the '80s was Irish pop punk prince Feargal Sharkey! (Alongside Shakin' Stevens and Andrew Ridgeley - I know, I know!)

But recently I got to meet Feargal in the flesh when he spoke at a Business Link event! Here he is with me and my 2YO son:



I am pleased to say that I didn't fancy him! But he was a very nice man - straight talking and very passionate about the music industry. He is CEO of UK Music now.

I don't normally take my son to business meetings but I really wanted to hear Feargal speak and so I asked if it would be ok! Needs must when you are a working mum - it makes you resourceful and a bit cheeky!

What teenage pin up would you like to meet? (Or have you met) Spill the beans!...

...... Being organised saves time, money, boosts your productivity and helps you enjoy the 'little stuff' of life.
Like my content? I'd be honoured if you added me to your blogroll and followed this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.