Ideal Mum of the Year?



The Ideal Home Show is marking this year’s Mother’s Day by launching a nationwide search for the Ideal Mum of the Year. All you have to do to enter is tell them about those crease-up moments of mummy-madness or potty-predicaments you find yourself in when going about your day to day routine.

It may be as silly as getting stuck in the loo; or losing your house keys; a dressing disaster, or even forgetting where you left the baby – no slip-up is too embarrassing or humiliating to share. The more bizarre and unbelievable - the better!

They want to hear about those exact scenarios when you have an out of body experience and think, ‘what on earth am I doing,’ ‘if only someone could see me now’. So, share your funny mummy moment in no more than FIFTY words and send them to http://www.idealhomeshow.co.uk/ideal-mum-of-the-year/ Go to the Mum of the Year entry page.

The first 100 stories of mummy madness will receive a pair of tickets to the Ideal Home Show and the chance to go to he champagne reception on March 25th! The overall winner will also receive a VIP package for the family to this year’s Ideal Home Show, which includes; An overnight’s stay for 4 in a 4* hotel in London, Champagne and lunch in Aldo Zilli Cafe at the Ideal Home Show, Exclusive invitation to the Mad Hatters Tea Party in the Alice in Wonderland Garden on March 25th, as well as Beauty treatments and pampering for mum, in our dedicated Beauty Bar!

**This contest is now closed**

Entry deadline is 8th March 2010. Plus if you want to book tickets to the show, call the Ticket Hotline on 0844 415 4144. Or you can follow the Ideal Home Show on Twitter http://twitter.com/ideal_home_show (whilst you are on there, follow me too! I am 'Businessmum'.

I have entered, and hope to win a trip to London! I know my kids would adore the Mad Hatters Tea Party! But even if I don't win, at least I'll know that to my two gorgeous children, I'm always their 'Ideal Mum of the Year'!

...... Being organised saves time, money and boosts your productivity. It also keeps you sane and away from the vodka! Be my friend and follow this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.