How Do I Find Time To blog?

My day of juggling starts at 7am - fairly normal, but what happens after that can be unusual and anything but normal! I have a routine - but within this framework of time, my activities take me all over.

In the past week and a half I have been from the school run to the Prime Minister's house at Downing Street. From a swimming lesson with my 7 year old to agreeing to speak at a massive conference aimed at mums. I've lost 2 lbs in weight and taken on 2 new clients! I've progressed the writing of my next book and sat with my child as she learns to spell. I've received products to review for my blog and been out to buy products for use in my house!

It's also been half term - the kids have been off school and it has been tough to find the time to blog as well as run my business and my home, but by immersing myself in blogging after the kids have been in bed, I have been able to catch up with my favourite blogs (have you seen my Blogroll lately? I've added some newies in there!) and also do my own blogging and research for new blogs to follow.

It was a dull day last Thursday but I took some pictures of my Yummy Mummies Day Out when we went to Creepy Crawlies, a soft play area in York.


This is me in the middle of the 'Mummies Convoy'. Two cars ahead of me - 2 behind (we spaced out the ladies who had sat nav to spread the risk of one car going astray!)


This is 10 minutes later when we got lost and had to stop for directions!
...and this is my friend Lisa who was behind my car...


After a comic moment when the sat nav took us all off in different directions and three of us circled the same roundabout 3 times, we eventually got there for a day of fun. Five mums, 9 kids, 14 smiles and about £20 each lighter!

...... Being organised saves time, money and boosts your productivity. It also keeps you sane and away from the vodka! Be my friend and follow this blog - your support really does make a difference. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.