Guide to a Stress Free Christmas #23

Today you collect all the pre-ordered turkeys, other food you had scheduled in earlier in the month (unless they arranged for you to go in on Christmas Eve!)

My local Farm Shop is open from 4am on Christmas Eve and believe me, it gets busy – even at that hour! So we get everything on the 23rd – mainly because it’s my daughter’s birthday on 24th December so that day is all about her.

It's nearly Christmas! Are you excited?!

...... Being organised saves time, money and boosts your productivity. To keep up to date with the latest tips on self organisation, follow this blog. Organise yourself by clicking in the 'Follower' box to the left of this post and show the world how savvy you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.