Guide to a Stress Free Christmas #19

Today in my house it's chaos as my (soon to be) 7 year old is having a birthday sleep-over! I'll have 6 giggling girlies whacking a Pinyata, painting sparkly polish on their nails, watching Zac Efron movies and eating crisps and dips!

Today's tip is to give you a stress free Christmas for next year! Using my child's party as inspiration, what I plan to do is to take a photo of the girls enjoying their party then have it crafted into an awesome Christmas gift for the individual girls for next year's present! (I hope their parents aren't reading as it will spoil the surprise!)

I will go to the site Enhance Me and have their photo's made into a fairy dream or a winter wonderland. Their site is great - you have to see it to believe it! This will tick a few presents off my list already for next year - perfect planning!!

...... Being organised saves time, money and boosts your productivity. To keep up to date with the latest tips on self organisation, follow this blog. Organise yourself by clicking in the 'Follower' box to the left of this post and show the world how savvy you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.