Did you see the article in Prima?

Have you seen the November 09 issue of Prima?



Well 'Nadine Hill' is in it!! On page 106!

They used two of the time saving tips I gave them and the article helps you claw back an extra hour a day. Well worth a read!

I've just been to the Mumpreneur Conference in Birmingham and I'm about to jet out to Stockholm to speak at the launch of a European Ambassadors network for enterprise (I am a UK Ambassador) so when I get back I will have a special 'Time Management Mum' update for you and also a reader give-away! Watch this space!

PS) If you are on Twitter, you are welcome to follow me! I am @businessmum

... If you like what you read, follow this blog and join the party! Go on - it's just a click in the box to the left of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.