Just cannot stop laughing!!

A blog I regularly follow is April Showers - she is an awesome blog designer and was responsible for the fantastic uber fashionable layout for Time Management Mum (this is the name of this blog before it became 'Juggle Mum'!

Anyway I have just seen this over at her blog and couldn't resist posting - this video really IS effin hilarious!! I love the bit where the angel 'feels her up'!!!

Check it out!



... If you like what you read, follow this blog and join the coolest hot mamas in the blogosphere! You get the kudos of being publicly named a 'hot mama' and I get to feel popular! Go on - it's just a click in the box to the left of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.