.....I'd like to thank the Academy!!

Time Management Mum (Juggle Mum) is now an award winning blog!!

The Lemonade Award is an award created by bloggers, for bloggers and with the blogging community being at the trend-setting edge of how people are communicating these days, it is an honour to receive it!



My Lemonade Award came from another Mummy-Blogger - we are starting to gain quite a presence in the blogosphere! Thank you New Mummy and WAHM-BAM for the awards - I will proudly display my awards right here!



OK, so in the grand tradition of 'Paying it Forward' - here are the rules for receiving this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (done!)
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude (OK - see further down this blogpost!)
3. Link to your nominees within your post (No problem - sorted!)
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award (uh-huh)
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award (done!)
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude (see below!)

Attitude of gratitude

I am grateful for the 'small things' in life. The things that I suppose could be easily taken for granted, but I never do. I cherish the moments I spend with my children, having a cuddle when they come into my bed on a morning, singing along together to the High School Musical soundtrack when we're in the car, enjoying an ice cream together on a hot day, holding hands and skipping down the street. These are the moments that I'll always remember when they are 'too cool' to want to skip down the street with mum, or when their taste in music becomes more goth or heavy metal than delightful fresh faced innocence!
I am also eternally grateful for my life - the fact that I can go into the supermarket and choose from 10 different types of toilet paper. I never used to think about that until I went to Goa one year and there was just one kind to buy and it was the scratchy 'tracing paper' style tissue that my primary school in the 1970's used to have, and it wasn't pleasant as I'd had an upset tummy on that holiday! We have choice in our country, we have everything we could ever need and more under one roof. We have tarmac on our roads and an established infrastructure. When I turn on the switch, I get light. When I turn on the tap I get water - we really are very fortunate when you compare our lives with those of other countries.

So now on to my nominated winners. I have sent this award to bloggers that I enjoy reading. Here is the list:
1. April Showers
2. Modern Mama
3. Hullaballoo
4. Life with a Little Dude
5. Perfectly Happy Mum
6. Hectic Mum
7. The Personal Assistant
8. Home Office Mum
9. Wife of Bold
10. New Mum, Same old Me

... If you like what you read, follow this blog and join the coolest hot mamas in the blogosphere! Go on - it's just a click in the box to the left of this post, AND that counts as your exercise for the day too! See, we love multi-tasking! That's it! The box right there! xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for my award i am very grateful. Love you blog by the way, the pink leapord print is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my award! I was given one by WAHM mum recently too but have been absolutely rubbish about paying it forward. I probably need better time management! (or just more time). Very impressed with the amount of widgets and things you have on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! Like H.O.M I have been really rubbish but I promise I will post them and forward them very soon!
    Thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your award Nadine and for following my blog. I am on a blogging holiday just now, but will be back and commenting soon.

    Great blog, by the way.

    Hulla xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and a mention for you at my place!
    http://perfectlyhappymum.typepad.com/perfectly_happy_mum/2009/06/long-overdue-thank-you-for-all-my-lovely-awards-.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.