I'm a lady who 'launches' this week!

This week I've been in 'pre-launch' mode on my book. It will be on sale at Amazon from next week and so I've been busy promoting all the reviews that readers have uploaded onto Amazon, and creating web pages and Facebook pages about it!

The book is pictured below and you can read the Amazon reviews here.



One of the reader reviews was from an author called Jo Parfitt. I stopped by her blog, 'Expat Rollercoaster' today and noticed an interesting article about time management, so I thought I'd link to it here. Have a read - it's great to learn about new resources and ways of thinking on the subject!

... If you like what you read, follow this blog and join the coolest hot mamas in the blogosphere! Go on - it's just a click in the box to the left of this post, AND that counts as your exercise for the day too! See, we love multi-tasking! That's it! The box right there! xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG Congratulations! I can't wait to get my hands on it!
    http://fab.typepad.com/brunette

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.