A Mama Managing her Time!

Last month I held a competition amongst the mums out there to find the best 'me time' tip! I wanted to know how you carve out some time in your busy day for a bit of R&R and Terry Anne gave me the best tip which was that she escapes into her back garden and into the 102 degree warmth of the hot-tub, has water jet massages and listens to her CD! Jealous, me?! Nah! But I wouldn't mind a dip in that hot tub!

Anyway, one of my fabulous Dream PA 'Busy Books' went out to Terry and here she is proudly holding it! Next time she's in that hot tub she can plan her day!

id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5317642354082998482" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 320px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 240px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WziqCbVVU1A/ScwPjAWwaNI/AAAAAAAAADQ/T7m1VdPYehA/s320/DPA+organiser+winner+TerryAnne.jpg" border="0" />
I am so proud of my Busy Book - have a look here to learn more about them!

As far as managing my own time goes - this week has been a rollercoaster! I have had business meetings and taken calls from potential clients, worked on the cover artwork for my new book that is coming out this Summer, written a guest blog for a client, kept up with my own blog and planned business strategy for The Dream PA! All whilst keeping the home and kids ticking over and doing school runs etc. This weekend I have my VAT Return to do - I always leave it to the last minute because there is always more stuff to do that's funner!! (...and I know that 'funner' is not a real word but I like how it sounds!)

... If you enjoy what you read, then follow this blog and join the coolest hot mamas in the blogosphere! Go on - it's just a click in the box to the left of this post, AND that counts as your exercise for the day too! See, we love multi-tasking! That's it! The box right there! xx

3 comments:

  1. A hot tub - what bliss... Yesterday I had a luke warm bath while my husband dipped in each of the three children in turn. It wasn't exactly what I'd call relaxing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I know what that's like:) I have a bath each night with my two, but I do love it to be honest! Except when the toddler pours the contents of the watering can toy onto the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny. I recently shared a bath with my 3 year old on holiday but a combination of the small Morroccan bath and me being 5 months pregnant meant my daughter had to scoot right to the end of the bath so I could create enough room to duck my head under the water (whilst holding onto my knees to avoid the tidal wave as I re-emerged!!).

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.