Grab my butt...

Oops! That was supposed to say "Grab my buttons!"

This blog design is brand spanking new and I LOVE IT!!! So I have arranged to share the love by having two awesome free buttons in my far left hand column that you can take and add to your own blog. Y'know - jazz it up a bit!

It must be a week of 're-invention' because I had my hair cut today in an uber-trendy style and now my clothes don't match! I think I need more fashionable new clothes to go with my fashionista hair!

So tell me what you think of the blog design? Leave a comment, and make sure you FOLLOW THIS BLOG!! I have a treat in store for one of my lovely followers at the end of April - but you've got to be in the 'prize pool' to win it! Add yourself as a follower and you might get picked out of the virtual hat!!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Very cute blog! I love it.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Absolutely love the blog - stalked you here from British Mummy Bloggers and am now following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the design and your blog i will follow you if you follow me ;) sounds like a song lol! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.