...And the winner is!

Terry Anne!

Terry Anne’s “Me Time” was inspired - it consisted of bubbles, massages and music! Absolute bliss!!

If you missed it, here was Terry Anne’s post:
“My me time has all year round availability. I venture out of the door into the garden and indulge in the 102degrees warmth of the hot tub.
I can relax quietly, listen to the CD player or have a massage with the various water jets.
The added bonus for me is that when in or around water I become very creative, so I often have “light bulb” moments and come up with great new ideas for my business.
Twenty minutes indulgence and I feel like I have had a weeks holiday and ready to face the world again. Bliss!!!”

Terry Anne wins a fabulous ‘Busy Book’ - a fashion led loose leaf planner to diarise her busy life! It’s on its way Terry Anne - well done!

Ladies, I loved all of your ideas (except perhaps the Sudoku on the toilet - sorry Sam but it reminded me of my hubby who takes the paper to the loo and it drives me mad!!)

However if you really wanted your own exclusive Busy Book, you can still get one for £39.99
here.

Keep reading Time Management Mum because in the coming weeks I’m re-launching with a fantastic new blog design and will have some great Guest Bloggers, special features for busy mums and more competitions! Watch this space!

I’m having the whole weekend as ‘Me’ Time now because I’ve just handed my book over to the publishers and this will be my first weekend off in months! I’m also going to see the Live X Factor show with my daughter tomorrow!!! Catch you later hot mamas!

Nadine - the Time Management Mum
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.