Media Info

Media Info
Thanks for clicking! I appreciate PRs who take the time to understand what I might want to be contacted about, rather than sending out blanket pitches.

PR is welcome on this blog!


I would love to hear your PR pitches, but only if you are not going to bore me with press releases full of statistics. I don't have time to be bored!

I am passionate about time management, getting things done, personal development and empowering other women. My readers and I want to be entertained, find great tips to make life easier, save time and even get a little ‘me time’ in a busy day. If you have a product or service that does this, let me know.

Submitting a product for review will result in a blog post including your website URL and photo if relevant, where your item will be assessed by me against the backdrop of being a busy mum, living an animated life!

Freebies
Readers of this blog: I do accept and keep free products that are sent to me for review but I write honestly and getting a 'freebie' doesn't mean I will love everything I'm sent. I'm open about whether I like it or not to help you make a decision and if I don't like something I will say why, so you can judge for yourself. If I’ve been sent a free product, this will be highlighted by the line “This is a Review post”. If I have received payment for a post, this will be shown by the words “Sponsored post”.

This is an exciting opportunity for Advertisers and Promoters to be in front of thousands of mums worldwide with a particular focus on the UK market. Your company will gain significant exposure to a highly motivated, well educated and affluent market segment, with the image building opportunities that come from this form of viral marketing.

Audience
A large proportion of my readers are mums- not 'blogging' mums and therefore are not 'publicly following' via my Google Reader and they never leave comments! However they are engaged with the blog and comment to me personally on my Facebook wall and at the school gates.

If you want an audience of women who juggle, email me with your suggestions at: JuggleMum@gmail.com

For enquiries about booking Nadine for speaking or for more information and a media profile, visit http://www.NadineHill.com

Finally, here is a bit of boring legal but necessary disclosure: “Nadine Hill is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.à r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk/Javari.co.uk/Amazon.de/Amazon.fr/Javari.fr/Amazon.it.”

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Warm regards,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadine!

    Thank you so much for creating this Media Info tab. I truly hope PR folks (such as myself) take the time to read it before reaching out to you.

    I enjoyed your British Mummy Blogger Carnival post --- great roundup of mums! I look forward to submitting relevant products for review in the near future!

    Cheers,
    Kim
    @NYjetsetter

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me - I love comments! xx

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.